ElusiveAds

header ads

A heartfull Words came out=> I love you Stella Damasus and I want you to stay with me forever- Daniel Ademinokan says

Filmmaker and actress Stella
Damasus' man, Daniel Ademinokan,
this night expressed his undying
love for her while presenting a show
'Jazzedup' on i2radio, saying he
wants her to stay with him forever.
While appreciating some important
persons in his life, Daniel saved the
best for last as he took out time to
cap his list of appreciation on his
love interest and mother of two,
Stella Damasus. What he said below
"I am so excited to dedicate this
song to one person who has been a
rock.Sometimes God just aligns
things to happen at the right time.
Stella Damasus, you are an amazing
person and I appreciate you so
much. The kind of mind you have,
the way you think. It’s different and
I’ll probably never meet anyone like
you.People don’t know the truth
about how we got together. I
appreciate you so much and you are
a very blessed person.
There is something special about
you.I have always said to you that
the enemy will not attack you if you
aren’t special.You have been a
source of encouragement to me.You
have changed a lot of things in my
life.The way we came together is
even a mystery to us.The world may
know a lot of crazy things about you
but I know who you really are.Thank
you for loving me for who I am. We
cannot show the whole world
everything but you and I have
conquered so much in a short time.I
would not have been able to achieve
a lot of the thing I have if I wasn’t
with the right person.You are an
actress, singer, writer, teacher,
philanthropist, is there anything you
can’t do? I love you very much and
I'm dedicating this song to you
because I want you to stay with me
forever.”he said

Post a Comment

0 Comments