ElusiveAds

header ads

HUSBAND EXPOSING NEWLY MARRIED WIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA ALL IN THE NAME OF HELP

Please Help A Brother...I newly
married this beautiful young lady in
her late 30's, and was shocked with
what i saw with my eyes the first
night of our wedding,she ended up
messing up my newly purchased bed
which i bought to appease our
marital life,Had i known she was a
baby adult,i wouldn't have gone into
this marriage with her...No wonder
she wouldn't agree to sleepover at
my place while we were dating,,,i
never knew there was a skeleton in
her cupboard.After i noticed the
drained bed on our first night
together,She ended up giving an
excuse that maybe she had drank so
much water during the day/stressful
day. Ever since, she as been
urinating on the bed, We end up
going to spread our bed outside
everyday to get heated by sun...I
believe our neighbors would have
started suspecting something of
such nature due to the usual
sunning of the bed....Fellow

I love this lady and i
cant afford to loose her..Our
marriage is just a week old..
Please Advise me on what to do
because i am really out of my mind
presently.....
Pls MOD's Push this to front page to
get urgent responses..

Post a Comment

0 Comments