ElusiveAds

header ads

Favour Erere is out with her HOT looks again CHECKOUT



There are times wen i feel like giving up on all d hustling to become a career lady,stay at home all day,depend on my future husband n only have his kids.But then,i think of how sexy my lips will be giving out orders,how hot it will be signing out cheques any day,any time,how luvly it will b to have my own cars n structures,how 

awesome it will be to have my own fashion house(favees couture),how sweet it will be to help my hubby build an outstanding life for the lil angels we will b blessed with and i'm encouraged to keep up d struggle for 

d reward in view......#selfmotivation#independent wowan#strongwoman#God's specialwoman#favees#God'sfavour#sweetsweet#folksbae#dressbyfavees#kisses#

Post a Comment

0 Comments