ElusiveAds

header ads

CSL Can Rival EPL, Says Oscar




New Shanghai SIPG player, Oscar believes the Chinese Super League can rival the Premier League if more star players join the league.
The Brazilian joined SIPG from Chelsea for a transfer fee of £51 million, joining Hulk and former Chelsea boss Andres Villas Boas.
The CSL is now home to Carlos Tevez, Axel Witsel, Ramires, Alex Teixeira, Ezequiel Lavezzi, John Obi Mikel, Graziano Pelle, Burak Yilmaz, Paulinho, Renato Augusto, Fredy Guarin and Jackson Martinez.
And Oscar feels that the lucrative CSL will only get better with further investment.
“If they continue in this way, maybe yes, because they have lots of good projects,” he told Sky Sports.
“Of course the Premier League [has higher] level of players in the world but the Chinese guys are very good. They help the new players a lot and I hope they continue this because I come to help.
“The transfer was good for me, good for Chelsea, good for Shanghai, and I’m so happy to come to the Chinese Super League.
“I think the Chinese clubs [spend] a lot of money for the players to go to China, to make the league stronger. They made me an offer and I’m very happy to come.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments