ElusiveAds

header ads

Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions?

I have been with these church girl who seems to be ignoring me but maintain prolong eye contact. I once sort for you advice on her actions (you remember?).
Today, when I called her we greeted casually and I dropped the call. Exactly 2 minutes later she beep my phone and I called her back and she asked me to come over to her shop so we can chat.
When I got to her shop, she was working on some dresses and we started to talk. Later she told me her about a guy who was hitting on her. She said she didn't like him because of his bad lifestyle. But now the guy is a good Christian and he is married. (I didn't know why she telling me this).
Later she said "can I ask you a question?"
"yes, no problem" I replied.
Then she asked " what kind if woman do you want to marry and What do you want in a woman?"
I told her I do not know. But I know God will show me.
So I returns the question to her and she said "I want a man the will help me achieve my dreams. You know when you love somebody, you will do anything for the person". Yesterday she asked me If I could do a favour for her. And I replied " anything for you ma" I guest it's because I used that phrase yesterday that's why she used it today. Pls I need you opinion my friends.

Post a Comment

0 Comments