ElusiveAds

header ads

GOSPEL: OSA - ‘Amazing Grace,’ @OSA ekt

MUSIC: OSA Drops Debut Single ‘Amazing Grace,’
Prod. By Johnny Drille
Amazing Grace, ‘ produced by the multalented Johnny Drille. Her style of mu features a unique combination of Rock, Count and Ballad.
In her words, “Amazing Grace w inspired by the holy spirit and was written a reminder of the Jesus’ love and the sacrifi that he paid to bring a dying world back Jehovah”. – OSA
OSA has written quite a number of songs
“Always Remember”, “Look to You”, “Tell t World”, “I Will Trust in You” and more, to recorded and released subsequently. She pl to keep writing and recording spirit fill songs to heal our world.


Download ‘Amazing Grace’ below
Amazing graced Lyrics
Verse 1:
Oh what a filthy wretch I was
Until you saved me at the cross
For me, you walked the dusty road to Calv
Because of you, I’ve been reborn
Where would I be without your love?
I have a new life ‘cause you shed your precious blood for me
Chorus:
Amazing grace, amazing grace
That rescued me from sin and shame
Washed in your blood, saved by your grac
And now I know, I’m not the same
Oh oh oh… oh yes! I know I’m not the sa
Verse 2:
You took me up and changed my name
Now I am free from every blame
Your light in me shines bright for all the w to see
Protected in your loving gaze
Lost in the warmth of your embrace
Every day, your steadfast love and new mercies I see
Chorus:
Amazing grace, amazing grace
That rescued me from sin and shame
Washed in your blood, saved by your grac
And now I know, I’m not the same
Oh oh oh… oh yes! I know I’m not the sa
Vamp:
Na na na na na….
Your amazing grace makes me sing
Na na na na na….
(Repeat Chorus)
Artiste Profile; Osa Ekhator was born a bred in her home town, Benin City, Niger She is the youngest in a Christian family of
In school, she was trained as a Mathematici she has a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Master’s degree in Industrial Mathematics a is currently studying for a Doctorate degree the same field. She loves Mathematics loves Music even more.
Her journey in Music started when she join the church choir at age 4 and she’s loved a given herself completely to music ever since.
She was trained to be a professional gosp musician by Rev. Victor Atenaga, who is a her life coach and mentor. She’s a singer a songwriter driven by the passion to impact t world and spread the gospel of Jesus throu her songs.
One of her major goals is to raise and be inspiration to young artists who will join in t business of spreading the gospel across t globe via Music. She also plans to hold hu gospel concerts around the world to dr millions of people to Christ.

Post a Comment

0 Comments