ElusiveAds

header ads

Singer, Myro, denies babymama, says child not his

Singer, Myro, has officially reacted to paternity mess raging in the media that he dumped his baby and mother.

In a statement made available by his management, Myro regretted the entire episode stating that he would not be distracted by rumour mongers.

He said: “The issue making the rounds happened recently and would be addressed accordingly.  Yes, I and the lady involved had something going but it’s all in the past now.

I requested and paid for a DNA test in a lab of her choice, which she rejected until  my lawyers waded into the case.

“I love kids. I see children as gifts that  deserve to be shownone hundred percent care and love. When I have one, I will not hesitate at being the best dad possible. Women are special and I love them. I was raisled by women and they did a great job but certain issues surround this recent development hence my insistence on a DNA test.

“Meanwhile, this is a personal matter that has been very distracting. I want to tell all the rumour mongers and haters out there to please let me be. Ever since that news broke, I have received many calls from my family and loved ones andI want to reassure them that I am on top of it.

The singer added:  “ I am just here focused on my career asan artiste and also on the growth of the brand, Myro. The test results reaching me show that I am not the father of her child. “Apologizing to his fans he continued: “My apologies to my fans and supporters who I see as family, and to those this news might have caused any form of discomfort. I am yours,Let’s grow together.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments