ElusiveAds

header ads

Desmond Elliot seeks help over gay stalker

Nollywood actor turned politician,
Desmond Elliot says he has been
sexually harassed by a gay man on
social media.
The lawmaker took to his twitter
account to show his worries
concerning the gay stalker, called
Steve Onyebuchi, disclosing that
Steve had been stalking and calling
him at all times that same person
had been a threat to light skin actor,
Yul Edochie.
It could be recalled that few months
back, Online Press had reported of a
gay stalker called Steve Onyebuchi ,
who claimed to be romantically
linked with Nollywood actor, called
Yul Edochie and claimed he had
proves concerning their affairs.
However, Desmond said he had
called for the intervention of the
Canadian police to look into the
matter as his sexual harasser is
based in Canada.
“Okay a subject matter at hand. In
the last 7 months or so, I have been
constantly harassed by a man
named Steve I have asked him
politely, harassed him, spoken to
him cursed him out just for him to
desist from his sexual advances
toward me but all to no avail.
“His constant stalking and
harassment I believe has been
witnessed by some of my male
colleagues in the film industry. I
told him 2weeks ago that if he
didn’t stop I’ll be forced to take it
out, my phone lines, I have to put
off cos he calls every second of the
day, ALL LINES, my watts app is
bombarded with photos of his past
love life and the very second you
block his number he generates
another and the unending calls
continues. He is based in Canada,
Igbo name I believe is Onyebuchi.
“I have called my Canadian friends
to help out.. the Canadian police
have called many times, one lucky
time he was asked to stop but I
believe that’s the best they can do.
please my people who are lawyers
how do I go around this.. A humble
plea. I believe there must be
someone who knows him or heard
about him because this guy isn’t
new at all.. He’s taken my number to
Many sites and I get calls from
everywhere asking to connect for
things am alien too,” he wrote.

Post a Comment

0 Comments