ElusiveAds

header ads

The Kiss Daniel, Expresses affection for older ladies

Nigerian’s fast rising artist,
Oluwatobiloba Daniel, otherwise
known as kiss Daniel has revealed his
interest for older ladies.
While speaking in a recent interview
with Stargist, the Woju crooner
dismissed that age was one of the
criteria to consider before falling in
love, arguing that what mostly
matters in such situation is the
‘chemistry’ between those involved.
“It depends on the chemistry and
the level of understanding by both
parties. Age is not a barrier when it
comes to loving and sharing
emotions. So, I will say yes. I can
marry an older lover,” he disclosed.
However, the ‘woju’ singer kicked
against the trend of becoming a
father before actual wedding, saying
such was not decent.

He said, “Being a baby father is not
a trend. There are several other act
that are not baby fathers. For me,
my music is prime and paramount. I
have a clear understanding of what I
want and being a baby father is not
part of my blueprint. It’s business
from the sun up to the sun down,”
he said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments